Detailed guidelines and terms and conditions for booking of ICAR Guest house facility.
2. Submission of a copy of a valid identity card is a must for all the guests seeking accommodation in the guest house, to ascertain their identity.
3. Check out time is 24 hours.
4. Allotment of rooms in the Guest House shall be on first come first serve basis. However, preference will be given for ICAR/DARE officials coming on official visit.
5. Allotment can be treated as cancelled/shifted in case it is required for VIP use/exigency.
6. The room rent charges shall be applicable as per the status of the guest staying in the Guest House and not as per the status of the officer who has booked the accommodation e.g. if any ICAR/DARE employee is booking an accommodation for a private person, charges will be as applicable to “private visitor” and not “ICAR charges”
7. Dependent family members of ICAR/DARE employees-spouse and children can be treated within the category of ICAR employees (personal visit) for the purpose of charging tariff. The dependent family member has to furnish the copy of the identity card of the ICAR official, she/he is related to. This facility will not be available for Non-ICAR employees, they will be charges as per their actual category, as detailed at point no.6.
8. Maximum continuous stay in the Guest House would be for a period of 15days subject to availability. This can be reviewed on “case to case basis by Director.
9. To avoid inconvenience, request for allotment of accommodation should be sent well in advance or at least two days in advance on the prescribed application format through fax/email.
10. Liquor/smoking is strictly prohibited in the Guest House premises.
11. Pets are not allowed in the Guest House.
12. ID in original along with a copy should be provided on arrival.
13. Room rent towards Guest House shall be made through digital mode only.